Node Installation Error stating /sandbox: No such file or directory

Hi List!

Im following the deployment_guide_comprehensive and during the node installation I got an error if I install the sandbox.conf file in the  /etc/security/namespace.d directory.
The error is thrown by the pam_authentication:

node01 sshd[7709]: pam_namespace(sshd:session): Error stating /sandbox: No such file or directory

the sandbox.conf file contains:

/sandbox        $HOME/.sandbox/      user:iscript=/usr/sbin/oo-namespace-init       root,adm,apache

Does somebody know what is the missing requirement ?
If I try to create the directory /sandbox I got pam_namespace(sshd:session): Polydir /sandbox access error: Permission denied