Re: OpenShift Origin on VSphere

Hi,

I checked it, it's correct. Two colleagues also tried it on their machines, with the same result, so I don't think it's a problem with the downloaded file.
I tried the new openshift version an VMWare Player and that worked, so I will try it on VSphere next.

Thanks,
Nat

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 3:56 PM, John Lamb <jolamb redhat com> wrote:
Can you verify the md5sum of the image you downloaded? https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/release/2/images/