Re: Node Installation Error stating /sandbox: No such file or directory

When are you getting that error?

I'm guessing it's when logging in as whatever user you're using for system config, in which case I think you just need to add that user to the exemptions there in sandbox.conf (and probably other sshd confs in the same dir). For gears, ~/.sandbox, ~/.tmp, etc are used to polyinstantiate those dirs so e.g. /tmp doesn't conflict, but other users in the system won't have these dirs created in their home dir and probably don't want the polyinstantiation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "patrick" <chapat gmail com>
To: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2014 5:49:20 PM
Subject: Node Installation  Error stating /sandbox: No such file or directory

Hi List!

Im following the deployment_guide_comprehensive and during the node installation I got an error if I install the sandbox.conf file in the  /etc/security/namespace.d directory.
The error is thrown by the pam_authentication:

node01 sshd[7709]: pam_namespace(sshd:session): Error stating /sandbox: No such file or directory

the sandbox.conf file contains:

/sandbox        $HOME/.sandbox/      user:iscript=/usr/sbin/oo-namespace-init       root,adm,apache

Does somebody know what is the missing requirement ?
If I try to create the directory /sandbox I got pam_namespace(sshd:session): Polydir /sandbox access error: Permission denied