Re: Node Installation Error stating /sandbox: No such file or directory

Just FYI, I found a bad formatting error in the comprehensive user guide, starting under "Fedora-19 only" in this section: http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.html#install-front-end-plugins

Submitted https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/pull/4441 to fix it.

I haven't taken a very close look at it, but as the formatting for the section on setting up PAM is affected, there's an outside chance that the problem Patrick is seeing is related.