Re: Node Installation Error stating /sandbox: No such file or directory

Hi Luke,

I getting the errors when I try to ssh into the gear (the user id is the one generated by open shift)
ex:  ssh 52c5546d4382eccd1000007b node01…

Then if I remove the sandbox.conf I can get the shell ihmo the first column  “/sandbox”

> /sandbox        $HOME/.sandbox/      user:iscript=/usr/sbin/oo-namespace-init       root,adm,apache

for some reason expect to be directory called sandbox in the root of Filesystem. I checked in a gear in Openshift.com and in their nodes there’s this kind of directory and is empty, do I need to install (Im using redhat 6 santiago) some other rpm to archive the polyinstantation ? If I create this dir manually as root I got a permission denied do you know witch  is the ID that execute this script ?