OpenShift Broker and IPA

Hi list,

re: subj line, I am attempting to leverage an existing IPA (DNS server component for now, others pieces later) for use with my shiny new OSO 3.0 broker; naturally, I would prefer to maintain one DNS source if possible.  I found an excellent guide which is available out on the FreeIPA site.  For those tuned into the same bat channel, you can follow along here: http://www.freeipa.org/page/OpenShift_Broker_and_IPA_DNS_Server_with_Dynamic_Updates_with_GSS-TSIG

Anyway, I started to walk through and following along -- and almost immediately hit a snag because it appears that openshift-origin-dns-nsupdate isn't available.   I realize that this ISNT an IPA list, but have any of you tied your OSO into IPA of some form or another?  Curious how you did so.

Have a great week,

Michael J. McConachie

NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information are strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying, disclosing or forwarding.