RE: OpenShift Broker and IPA

Aah, go figure.  I see it now.  It was already installed, all I had to use it and the default config.

/disregard, and thanks!!

Michael J. McConachie

NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information are strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying, disclosing or forwarding.