Error while deploying OpenShift Origin node

Hi,

I encountered this error while configuring node
 oo-register-dns -h node -d example.com -n 10.4.59.y -k ${keyfile}
; TSIG error with server: tsig indicates error
update failed: NOTAUTH(BADSIG)
My setup is all in one. I have configured broker and other components successfully.

Please let me know how can I get over this error?

Thanks,
Rajeev