Re: Error while deploying OpenShift Origin node

+++ rajeev badgujar [15/01/14 17:50 +0800]:
Hi,

I encountered this error while configuring node
 oo-register-dns -h node -d example.com -n 10.4.59.y -k ${keyfile}
; TSIG error with server: tsig indicates error
update failed: NOTAUTH(BADSIG)
My setup is all in one. I have configured broker and other components successfully.

If this is an all-in-one setup I would check a few things:

* look in /etc/named.conf for something similar to this:

include "example.com.key";

zone "example.com" IN {
        type master;
        file "dynamic/example.com.db";
        allow-update { key example.com ; } ;
};

It might not be exactly that.  I'd have to check an Origin install later today.

* Verify that the value of ${keyfile} is declaring something that matches
whatever is set in the allow-update section.  In the example I give the file
would be /var/named/example.com.key.  And the contents would be something like:

key example.com {
  algorithm HMAC-MD5;
  secret "XXXXXXXXXX";
};

Please let me know how can I get over this error?

Thanks,
Rajeev