rhel6 nightly dependency repo cleanup

Hi All,
I have cleaned up the rhel6 nightly dependency repo's, located at
https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/openshift-origin/nightly/rhel-6/dependencies/

* i386 repo is gone
Sorry, but we don't support i386, and the mixture of packages was breaking everything i386.

* x86_64 and SRPMS cleanup
- Put up signed packages that have been signed with OpenShifts key.
-- SCL packages not produced by OpenShift are not signed.
- Cleaned out old packages.
- Added packages needed for some of the newer cartridges that are being worked on.

If this caused any problems, or if something is now missing, please let me know.
The first thing I will ask you to try is to do
  yum clean all
and then try whatever you were doing again.

Thank You
Troy