Re: oo-install for Origin version 3

Hey Shabna--

On Jan 15, 2014, at 11:42 , <s madathilthattantav accenture com> <s madathilthattantav accenture com> wrote:

> Hi Harrison
>
> Thanks a lot.Let me know if there would be any changes for this- since the timelines would have an impact on the current task I
> am working on.

The optional named_ip_address override is in place now. If you rerun oo-install from install.openshift.com, you will see that if you opt to edit your current broker config, you will have the opportunity to set a value for the BIND DNS IP addr that is distinct from the broker's primary IP addr.

I am still following up re: setting broker & activemq host info for the node.