OpenShift Origin Version v3

Hi All

I am trying to use the feature https://www.openshift.com/blogs/announcing-the-openshift-administration-console

In OpenShift version 3.

I am facing a strange issue with th Origin Install (version 3 in Fedora 19 using oo-install)

I am unable to create admin user.

I created  a default user after the install using the following command  :

htpasswd -c /etc/openshift/htpasswd demo

I was able to login and deploy application without any issue.

But when I try to give admin access,with the following command

oo-register-user -l admin -p admin --username demo --userpass demo

I get the error :  bash: oo-register-user: command not found , Looks like something is missing-Any pointers on the same.

Couple of other doubts as well

1.If I have to add one more user , and do htpasswd -c /etc/openshift/htpasswd test ,it overwrites the file,how to avoid this?

2.How to get access to openshift-administration-console.Pointers to the same?

3.After the install,is there a default admin user  created? I used oo-install for the Installation.

Thanks a lot for any help on the same.

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com