Re: OpenShift Origin V3

Hi.

Openshit Console uses Basic Authentication (that beautiful browser popup, asking for your user/pass).
Unfortunately, there is no way to logout from it.

What you could do is login as an invalid user:

https://invalid@<your-broker-address>/console

Since login will fail, browser asks for credentials again.
Hope this help.

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!