Re: OpenShift Origin V3 :multiple domains

Maybe oo-admin-ctl-user has something to allow multiple domains.

Can't test now, am on the phone.

Em 22/01/2014 07:12, <s madathilthattantav accenture com> escreveu:

Hi all

Has anybody tried out creating multiple domains for the same user in origin v3.?

I am not able to use this feature.Once I click create new domain àenter the domain name in the new screen  -àit results

In a blank page : https://broker.cloudshift.com/console/domains

No error .I tried searching the log files in broker host but did not hit any helpful info.

Any pointers -?

Yes, I am trying out all features to understand I have not missed anything during installation.

Thanks for the support!

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .