Re: OpenShift Origin V3 :multiple domains

Check the value of DEFAULT_MAX_DOMAINS in the broker.conf (https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/blob/master/broker/conf/broker.conf#L8)
It might be set to 1 in your installation. If you want multiple domains, you will need to increase that number and restart the broker.

—kr