RE: OpenShift Origin V3 :multiple domains

Hi Krishna

There was no such param as DEFAULT_MAX_DOMAINS in the broker.conf.I added the same,restarted broker service-

But the same issue-

https://broker.cloudshift.com/console/domains  -displays a blank page

I don’t see any pointers in the logs-I have checked production.log,errologs and acceslogs  in thehttpd dir.

Thanks

Shabna