OO post install : broker's console missing icons & "bson_ext not loaded" message

Hi all,

I just install openshift origin on CentOS 6.5 and I got 2 problems with the broker :

-          A) The broker’s console doesn’t display icons (ex. Gear, or “(?)” symbols…) .

 cf screenshot  (gg+) http://goo.gl/AgGLWK  (img direct link) http://goo.gl/KW2Tu3

It’s seems maybe assets or webfont problem ?

I can’t see console icons with ggchrome and firefox. I could see without any pb the same icon on openshift.redhat.com website.

I find this post but my broker’s httpd console configuration seems correct. I can download webfont files for example.

I do a console cache clear, service restart or “rake assets:precompile” + chmod without error.

I don’t know how to fix this.

-          B) The broker’s log display this “BSON ext” message (cf. under) into “broker/httpd/error_log” or while doing an “oo-accept-broker”.

The corresponding bundle & gem seems ok . I don’t know how to fix this too.

Any hint about this ?

Thanks in advance

Regards.

Brice

“BSON ext” message

     ** Notice: The native BSON extension was not loaded. **

      For optimal performance, use of the BSON extension is recommended.

      To enable the extension make sure ENV['BSON_EXT_DISABLED'] is not set

      and run the following command:

        gem install bson_ext

      If you continue to receive this message after installing, make sure that

      the bson_ext gem is in your load path.

Thank you.