OO post install : broker's console missing icons [solved]

Hi,

For the missing icons onto the broker’s console [CentOS 6.5], I just found a fix : see under.

@dev: maybe the comprehensive deployment guide should be updated... I don’t know.

 I have noticed 2 old bugs which are maybe so closed:

-          1011693 [Origin] icon can't be rendered under UI management console

-          1011702 [Origin] The app restart icon is not rendered correctly under the UI app management console.

Missing icons fix :

First :

-          Into /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf

o   don’t forget to remove entirely the VirtualHost section “*:443” since she is already defined by the following file :

§  /etc/httpd/conf.d/000002_openshift_origin_broker_proxy.conf

Second :

-          Into /etc/httpd/conf.d/000002_openshift_origin_broker_proxy.conf

-          Following this post, I add some ProxyPass directives (more details under) :

  ProxyPass /assets http://127.0.0.1:8118/console/assets

  ProxyPassReverse /assets http://127.0.0.1:8118/console/assets

NB: thanks @ Gordan Ristic ^^

That’s all.

Regards

Brice

Httpd conf details :

-----------------------

Here is the diff between original file and the fixed one:

<   ProxyPassReverse / http://127.0.0.1:8080/

---

>   ProxyPassReverse /broker http://127.0.0.1:8080/broker

>   ProxyPass /assets http://127.0.0.1:8118/console/assets

>   ProxyPassReverse /assets http://127.0.0.1:8118/console/assets

The final result for me (end of  /etc/httpd/conf.d/000002_openshift_origin_broker_proxy.conf ):

<VirtualHost *:443>

  # ServerName we will inherit from other config;

  # ServerAlias is to make sure "localhost" traffic goes here regardless.

  ServerAlias localhost

  ServerAdmin root localhost

  DocumentRoot /var/www/html

  RewriteEngine              On

  RewriteRule     ^/$    https://%{HTTP_HOST}/console [R,L]

  SSLEngine on

  SSLProxyEngine on

  SSLCertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/localhost.crt

  SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/tls/private/localhost.key

  RequestHeader set X_FORWARDED_PROTO 'https'

  RequestHeader set Front-End-Https "On"

  ProxyTimeout 300

  ProxyPass /console http://127.0.0.1:8118/console

  ProxyPassReverse /console http://127.0.0.1:8118/console