Re: OpenShift url/console 404 error

Hello,

Finally I deployed openshift origin. I use puppet.
But I have a another problem. It seems I do not have access to the
console, even I change username and password via /etc/openshift/htpasswd.

The error message:
-----------------------------
Unauthorized
The console was unable to authenticate you with the OpenShift server.
You may need to verify that your system configuration is accurate.

Also, I try to access via ssh.

The error message:
Permission denied, please try again.

Best,

Pe 6/1/2014 12:36 AM, N. Harrison Ripps a scris: