Re: openshift-broker does't start

Thank you. Worked. I installed mod_auth_kerb.
I deployed openshift using puppet, I think use Kerberos for authentication.

Do you know why this message appears when I login to openshift console?
Unauthorized

The console was unable to authenticate you with the OpenShift server.

You may need to verify that your system configuration is accurate.

I configured username and password in puppet script, before to use this
command:  puppet apply --verbose configure_origin.pp

Best,

Pe 6/8/2014 8:08 PM, The Dude a scris:

--
Stanca Marius