ENV variable on cartridge

Hi list,

I’ve a custom cartridge that contain the software version to run ODOO_VERSION , this bash variable is declare under
openerp
├── bin
│   ├── control
│   └── setup
├── env
│   ├── ODOO_VERSION
│   ├── OPENSHIFT_OPENERP_DIR

the problems arise the I trying to change the value using

rhc set-env ODOO_VERSION=6.0 -app foo

When i log to the cartridge the env command display the correct value and if I run the control start everything is working as expected.

The problem arise when I execute the restart form the web console, the web restart take into account the old value and now the new one,

can somebody have a explanation ?

-P