Re: hello

i want to install it manualy

----- Mail original -----
De: "N. Harrison Ripps" <hripps redhat com>
À: "emmanuel kacou" <emmanuel kacou smile ci>
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com
Envoyé: Vendredi 20 Juin 2014 15:38:12
Objet: Re: hello

Hi Emmanuel--

On Jun 20, 2014, at 11:21, emmanuel kacou <emmanuel kacou smile ci> wrote:

> my name is Emmanuel and i'm new user of openshift.
> i have read some documentation and now i want to deploie it in my desktop .
> so i want you to send me if it's possible all doc about  openshift, the install guide , and more

Happy to help. You can start by checking out our documentation here:

http://openshift.github.io/documentation-latest/

And then when you are ready to install, check out:

https://install.openshift.com/

Let us know if you have any other questions, and welcome to the OpenShift community!

Cheers,
Harrison