Re: how to disconnect from the web server

Thank to all of you for this answer.
i have try   https:// newuser@ broker.openshift.localdomain/console  . I have change the name and it'works.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eugene" <elibster gmail com>
To: "emmanuel kacou" <emmanuel kacou smile ci>
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:14:51 PM
Subject: Re: how to disconnect from the web server

Hi Emmanuel,

Unfortunately, there is no logout functionality in Openshift at this time. There is already a feature request for this to be added, but it has not been done yet. There are some workarounds, though.

The first way to do this is to connect to Openshift using the "Private" or "Anonymous" browsing mode in your web browser, and then, when you are finished using Openshift, to reset the session. This will cause the browser to forget the login and the next time you visit the Openshift site, will require you to log in to the system again.

Another way that was mentioned before on the Dev list is to add a new or nonexistent username to your url, like so: https:// newuser@ broker.openshift.localdomain/console, or, if that doesn't work, also supply an invalid password, like so: https:// newuser:boguspassword@ broker.openshift.localdomain/console. This will cause Openshift to attempt a login with that new username (which won't work, of course), and will forcibly log the current user out of the existing session.

Hope that helps.

Eugene