Gear links and REST API documentation

Hello,

I'm trying to find out how to add "links" to a geard unit via the REST
API, either when creating the unit or as a reconfiguration of the
links for an existing unit.

Something equivalent to the following command line:

sudo gear install --net-links=127.0.0.1:80:10.0.2.15:8081 --start
examples/nc_xxx_to_80 example_unit

There are some examples in the README file showing the JSON required
to set up port forwarding to a server inside the container, eg

$ curl -X PUT "http://localhost:43273/container/my-sample-service"; -H
"Ports":[{"Internal":8080}]}'

But I can't find any examples of the JSON keys and values required for
setting up links.

Can anyone point me to such an example or to some documentation of all
the keys that can be used in the REST API.

Thanks in advance.

-RichardW.