need help

Hello everyone and once again thank you for all the wonderful responses that you send me to help me considerably in advance of my Quette understanding of OpenShift
I create an account on the site OpenShift and ask me to enter the email, what I do
However I deploy locally OpenShift and I add a node with the name mao
I manage to connect to the web page with this one.
I create districts to which I would add mao but I have this error:

Node with server identity: mao could not be found
which means that the mao node can not be found.
I want to know are what due to the fact that I have not put as name mao ex ci
something like that or why this error and how to solve it.

--
KACOU Emmanuel
Administrateur Resaux/Systeme stagiaire