Re: need help

I'm having trouble understanding your problem. Please provide these details:

* What version of OpenShift you're running (OpenShift Origin? OpenShift Enterprise?) or if you are using the OpenShift hosted service at https://www.openshift.com/
* What error message(s) you're seeing
* What commands or actions are generating the error(s)
* Relevant lines from the log files in /var/log/openshift/*
* What you were trying to do when the error occurred
* Any other details that might be helpful

Thanks!