Re: OSO + IPA DNS?

Disregard.  I thought I had IPTables buttoned up, and didn't.

Sorry!

On 3/3/14, 11:52 PM, Michael J. McConachie wrote:
Hi All,

Have had an IPA (both RH and upstream) server for a few years now; feeling adventurous, and want to roll over from ipa's internal bind --> IPA. I followed this guide:

http://www.freeipa.org/page/OpenShift_Broker_and_IPA_DNS_Server_with_Dynamic_Updates_with_GSS-TSIG

I was able to complete all the steps, perform a kinit to verify my kerberos settings, and do LDAP queries against my server.  Can't seem to get nsupdate working -- even after configuring the plugin.  When I push nsupdates it simply says 'update failed: REFUSED'.

Has anyone done this on FreeIPA + OSO3?

Just curious,

--
Michael J. McConachie | keys.fedoraproject.org | PubKey: 0xEDE583C4
NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information are strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying, disclosing or forwarding.

--
:wq!

Michael McConachie