how far ha_proxy cartridge itself can scale, in openshift-origin??

Hi,

I am trying to find scaling limits of an application. Looks like all
web-requests first land at web-server, then go to ha_proxy, from where
messages are distributed to multiple gears of my application.

In such design, if I have too many incoming web-requests, that can
choke my web-server, and/or haproxy. How to handle this?? How can I
configure multiple web-servers and multiple haproxy cartridges for my
application?

Btw, I am using latest openshift origin, and looked at the user guide
and cartridge guides. Couldn't find any detailed documentation about
the webserver and haproxy cartridges.  Appreciate any help, or
reference to documentation.

thanks,
-Prasad
PS: see what we are doing.. Billions of animals are living in H E L L
every day waiting for the best day of their life, the slaughter day.
Be human, stop animal cruelty.
http://www.hsus.org/farm/multimedia/
http://www.vegsoc.org/info/