Re: Jython and JRuby on OpenShift

----- Original Message -----

We tend to like pulling in deps this way to keep offerings consistent between online and enterprise (though I think that's fallen out of favor for some).  Dep tracking is remarkably complicated but allowing RPM to just do its job works fairly well.  I don't think online users particularly care how the packages get on the system, just that they are available.

   -Mike