Need help for non-functioning Openshift Drupal sites on IP:50.16.176.239

Our Drupal application "ernet-iima.rhcloud.com" (also accessed through
"iimahd-ernet.in") has crashed with Error 503 since yesterday -
message "Service Temporarily Unavailable : The server is temporarily
unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity
problems. Please try again later"

Something identical has happened to "juno-simal.rhcloud.com" also on
the same IP and not connected to us.

This problem may be linked to an automatic upgrade to Drupal 7.23
(7.22 was very stable) about 2 weeks back which resulted all kinds of
template errors, which we fixed partially, but after that site has crashed again
and is still down.