Re: Jython and JRuby on OpenShift

On Fri Mar 07, 2014 at 01:50:41PM -0500, Steven Citron-Pousty wrote:

Hi,

JRuby is already available in the 'advanced-ruby-cartridge':

https://github.com/openshift-cartridges/advanced-ruby-cartridge

It pulls jruby from official download site and make it available:

https://github.com/openshift-cartridges/advanced-ruby-cartridge/blob/7a4168daf2aece27e7fd1fe4a3c3b17cc86dfe47/lib/jruby

  -- Michal