Re: Oo-install all-in-one centos 6.5

Hey Kevin--

On Mar 22, 2014, at 8:44, Kevin Tibi <kevintibi hotmail com> wrote:

Hi all,

I am a new user OpenShift. I need help because I can not install with oo-install. I'm on centos6.5. I followed the official tutorial. after the script is completed without errors, I feel that nothing works. I do not have broker.conf file in /etc/OpenShift.

http://localhost/console give nothing.

A few things here:

* did you use the RHEL repo for OpenShift RPMs?

What is the output if you run oo-accept-node and oo-accept-broker ?

Another user on CentOS noted that puppet didn't seem to work. You can test that by:

1. Using oo-install's "generate a puppet config file" option to just make the config file
2. Manually running puppet with that config file:

puppet apply --verbose /path/to/config/file.pp

I'm lost. Thx for your help.

Kevin Tibi