Automatically Restart Process

Hi List,

I’ve a different custom cartridges where our servers are running, I was wondering if there’s some mechanism inside openshift stack that could watch is a cartridge is running and in case not automatically restart it something like watchdog, in case not do you have some suggestion on implementing it without looking for nagios & friends ?

thanks

Patrick