Re: Origin V4 Install with oo-install : Unable to create application

Thanks for the response !
Nope,Its not just for Java based app.All kind of applications give the same issue.

I had tried a fresh install without installing any of Java based cartridges,but hits the same kind of error with PHP and all quick starts.

~shabs~