RE: Chefs? Salters? Others?

This is something that was done up by AnsibleWorks for v2, converted to v3 by my buddy Andrew Lau, and further extended by yours truly.

It can easily be extended for M4/M5.
I am in the process of doing so and will post the updates at a later time.  I originally put it on GH back in March, 2014 but (I) took the old repo down and made a new one a few months back.  (Yeah, I should have just re-based the old repo; hindsight - yay.)

I've also been writing a few playbooks for OSE if anyone's interested.

PS: This leverages IPA (or FreeIPA), LVS (piranha) and nginx; which may be overkill for some people...

https://github.com/mikeSGman/charliemurphy

HTH.

wq!

Michael J. McConachie | keys.fedoraproject.org | PubKey: 0x7BCD88F8
NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information are strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying, disclosing or forwarding.