Resource settings for gear sizes

Hello all,

Apologies if this has been asked previously. I'm looking to adjust resource restrictions for gears "medium" and "large". However, the file "resource_limits.conf" only mentions small. Having made those changes, which services (if any) should be restarted to have those settings take effect?

Can someone please point me in the right direction for the answer?

Ta,

-Andrew G