Re: Resource settings for gear sizes

Thanks Patrick,

So supplementary questions:
  1. Is there a naming standard that will allow me to split the separate resource specifications into different files? Ie "resource_limits_medium.conf", "resource_limits_large.conf"... ?
  2. If keeping them in the same "resource_limits.conf" file, does the "node_profile=small" specify the start of a 'section'?  And therefor "node_profile=medium" is the second section? Such as:
node_profile=small
node_profile=medium

I appreciate your help.

Ta,