Re: Chefs? Salters? Others?

Charles,

I work on the OpenShift Enterprise team, I just wanted to reiterate
what others have said and mention that with the OpenShift Enterprise
2.2 release we have provided documentation that covers installation
using the openshift_origin puppet module. We will continue to provide
maintenance in accordance with the lifecycle of OpenShift Enterprise
2.2 and we will ensure that all changes are compatible with Origin M4
through its lifecycle.

- --
Scott