Re: add cartridges

Hey Emmanuel--

> On Oct 10, 2014, at 09:05, emmanuel kacou <emmanuel kacou smile ci> wrote:
>

> Hello
> I have some question about adding cartrigdes in openshift origin
> I know that it's possible to add cartrigde to openshift
> I want to know how can i add cartridges tomcat and glassfish to allow users to use theme in they applications deploiement

There is a great writeup on StackOverflow on how to get going with Java carts on OpenShift Origin:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25582773/how-can-i-install-jboss-eap-and-jboss-ews-support-in-openshift-origin/26137719#26137719

That solves Tomcat for you. For GlassFish, there is no official cartridge, but many folks have deployed it using the DIY cartridge. Here's one example:

http://asipofjava.blogspot.com/2013/09/running-glassfish-4-with-mysql-on.html

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Harrison