Re: connect eclipse to openshift origin

----- Mail original -----
De: "emmanuel kacou" <emmanuel kacou smile ci>
À: "users" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Cc: dev lists openshift redhat com, "N. Harrison Ripps" <hripps redhat com>
Envoyé: Samedi 18 Octobre 2014 13:32:17
Objet: connect eclipse to openshift origin

Helo, every one  thank you for your time

i have install eclipse and  i want it to allow me to make connection with my own openshift origin
how can i do it,
because i try and i got erros

credentail failed or
Please click "verify" to test your credentials. when i enter openshift origin ip address as serveur host address

CDT;

--
cordialement

KACOU Emmanuel