Re: connect eclipse to openshift origin

Sorry, used a bad url. YOu should do

curl --user <user>:<password> <server-url>/broker/rest/domains

On 10/20/2014 11:00 AM, André Dietisheim wrote:
Hi Emmanuel

can you paste some more details please? There's not enough to get a reasoning about what's going on for you.

If you use curl to your origin installation - like shown below - will it work (dont get status code 401 but 200)?

curl --user <username>:<password> <server-url>

Cheers
André

On 10/18/2014 03:59 PM, emmanuel kacou wrote:

----- Mail original -----
De: "emmanuel kacou" <emmanuel kacou smile ci>
À: "users" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Cc: dev lists openshift redhat com, "N. Harrison Ripps" <hripps redhat com>
Envoyé: Samedi 18 Octobre 2014 13:32:17
Objet: connect eclipse to openshift origin

Helo, every one  thank you for your time

i have install eclipse and i want it to allow me to make connection with my own openshift origin
how can i do it,
because i try and i got erros

credentail failed or
Please click "verify" to test your credentials. when i enter openshift origin ip address as serveur host address

CDT;