Re: Help with OS3 and kube proxies

In order to do multi-minion setups you need to have a network configuration that allows an IP allocated to a docker container on one host to be reachable on another host.  Mrunal had done some of this work with the OpenShift vagrant setup to make it easier, but it's not automatic.  See the Vagrantfile and the "OPENSHIFT_DEV_CLUSTER" setup - this will define VMs and wire them together.  Are you doing this on physical machines?  If so, you should be also able to replicate that configuration.

We are working upstream and with other folks at Red Hat to make the network configuration that OpenShift/Kube needs more *automatic*, but it's not there quite yet.