oo-admin-move issue

Hey all,

We setup the system to support moving gears (districts, rsync public key, etc.) and performed a test move on a gear. This seemed to work correctly, except now the IPtables NAT rules to allow access into the gear services are not present on the new node. Running oo-admin-ctl-iptables-proxy restart doesn't have any affect.

Also oo-iptables-proxy showproxy doesn't list any proxies.

On a side note, there is an issue with the oo-iptables-proxy script; the usage shows "showproxies" but the actual command when I looked in the script is "showproxy"

--
Adam R. Yohrling
Systems Engineer