Problem deploying open shift (oo-admin-ctl-district missing)

Hi!

I have a problem deploying openshift. I hope that someone can help me.

I deployed openshift on one host (broker, nameserver and node as a test) on a digital ocean droplet with CentOS 6.5. It seems everything went fine except I got the following errors:

—————————————————————————————————————
Now performing post-installation tasks.
Failed to create district 'Default'.
You will need to run the following manually on a Broker to create the district:

	oo-admin-ctl-district -c create -n Default -p small

Then you will need to run the add-node command for each associated node:

	oo-admin-ctl-district -c add-node -n Default -i <node_hostname>

Attempting to register available cartridge types with Broker(s).
Could not register cartridge types with Broker(s).
Log into any Broker and attempt to register the carts with this command:

	oo-admin-ctl-cartridge -c import-node —activate

When I was trying to do that on the machine I noticed that both commands (oo-admin-ctl-district and oo-admin-ctl-cartridge) were not available (command not found).
I guess that was the problem why the install script could not execute them in the first place.

I can, however provide a copy of the open shift-deploy.log: https://gist.github.com/4dcb7396425206a094bf
These are the settings I used (pretty basic I guess: https://gist.github.com/d6293e37956ed26361dc)

Thank you for your help.

Chris