OpenShift Origin regions / districts

Dear all,

I got a functional installation of OpenShift Origin 4 and I got:

1 Broker and Node on Broker host
2 Nodes separately

I've created regions us and eu and I want to know if in OO 4 is this functionality enabled and working, cause when I try to do:

rhc region

I receive:

Server does not support regions and zones

I am deploying my OO for developers and our application will be spread over several continents and I need to know if they will be able to migrate app from one continent to another.

Thanks for reply.

David Strejc
t: +420734270131