redirection loop....

Hi everybody,

Some time ago I've created ansible playbook to deploy OpenShift_origin (
https://github.com/droopy4096/openshift_origin_rhel ) and it was working
quite well. However I haven't used it in a while and while doing deploy
yesterday I got stuck with the "redirect loop" and I can't quite figure
it out whether something has changed in OSO v3 since 6 month ago or did
I forget to cover a step or two.

Trouble is - there is *nothing* in log files when I access the site.
Running:

$ tail -f /var/log/httpd/*log /var/log/openshift/*/*log

while attempting to access the broker produces redirection loop to
http://myhost.com/getting_started.html . I am quite certain I've dealt
with something similar before but my mail archives got nuked so I can't
back-reference and Google searches didn't produce anything of value so
far. Any pointers of where to look and what knobs to turn?

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator

When in trouble when in doubt run in circles scream and shout
     http://www.wordwizard.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19330