Re: almost there: "Got Node Unavailable Exception"...

On 09/18/2014 01:01 PM, N. Harrison Ripps wrote:
> I'm not an Ansible expert, so it is hard for me to say with any
> certainty. At a minimum, you will need to perform some new
> post-install steps that are described here:
>
> http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.html#post-install-tasks
>
>  In general, I'd say you should compare the operation of your
> playbook with the linked guide. That will be the best indication of
> how much has changed.

good pointer, thanks. The reason I asked was to avoid [re]reading the
guide ;) I guess I will have to do so anyway.

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator

When in trouble when in doubt run in circles scream and shout
     http://www.wordwizard.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19330