HAProxy + OO architecture

Dear OO users,

I got one broker and several nodes in different internal IP subnets. Now I want to give a acces to those nodes from public networks.

Openshift gives to DNS internal IPs for those nodes where app resides - this is OK but is there any recommended way how to configure entry points into OO architecture - by this I mean should I implement this on my own into lets say my own HAProxy set where I will direct traffic to specific OO node from public IPs - or can this be solved by deploying several Broker hosts and direct traffic to them and then tell OpenShift to deploy HA nodes?

David Strejc
t: +420734270131