Re: Default node for application

I've already found nightly builds here:

https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/nightly/rhel-6/latest/x86_64/

So I've used this as a source for my packages.

Thanks.

David Strejc
t: +420734270131

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 3:43 PM, David Strejc <david strejc gmail com> wrote:
Only - where can I get the repo containing this plugin? I've successfully deployde four node install based on oo-install script but when I try to do:

yum install rubygem-openshift-origin-gear-placement

according to docs I can't get the package.