RE: FAIL: No node hosts responded. Run 'oo-mco ping' and troubleshoot if this is unexpected.

> From: anton ananich inpun com
> Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 02:17:39 +0300
> Subject: FAIL: No node hosts responded. Run 'oo-mco ping' and troubleshoot if this is unexpected.
> To: users lists openshift redhat com
>
> Hi, All!
>
> I'm trying to install OpenShift 4 Origin, and I passed nearly to the
> very end and now I need to introduce a node host to a broker host. In
> the broker host I try this:
>
> =====
> [root vs114 ~]# oo-accept-systems -w 2

Hi Anton, did you first try oo-accept-node -vv from the node host to see if you can trap any specific errors?

Double check and make sure that you either manually create a dns entry for the node (dont forget to restart named if you do it via vim -or- rndc reload if you use nsupdate) or run the oo-register-dns utility for the node in question. Then, re-run oo-accept-node -vv and make sure that it exits cleanly.  Then restart the ruby193-mcollective process and attempt another oo-mco ping.  From there, do an oo-diagnostics (which triggers oo-accept-systems -w 2 anyway) and see if you're good to go.